Sunday, December 30, 2012

Time For The Next Chapter

As we bring 2012 to a close, I would like to take this opportunity to reflect on the year that has past as we are always preparing for the future.  The first thing that comes to mind when I think about 2012 is just a general sense of the huge strides forward that occurred on the course.  While we were confronted with many set backs, (the unbelievable amount of clean-up/irrigation troubles/equipment concerns/etc.) I feel that every time we took a step back we took two in a positive direction.  I hope that you, as our membership base, feels the same.

I would like to thank all the members who had kind words of encouragement, those who provided lunch for the crew on several occasions this year, those of you who did volunteer work, and just the overall feeling of appreciation for the work that was done.

I would also like to thank the ownership for the trust and financial support that they have put into myself, our turf and maintenance crew and our overall maintenance plan.

As we look forward to 2013, I am very excited for the new opportunities there will be to achieve exciting changes and improvements to the course.  As mentioned, we are always planning for the future and I feel that it looks very bright.

Thanks again,
Klint Ladd
Golf Course Superintendent